Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Beginners Gallery


    I love white polka dots on navy, sew when I saw this shirt at Kolh's my good intentions were to turn this baby into a chick shirt. I found it in the men's section. The color caught my eye.  I didn't hang it up because I was serious about transforming it.         
    Well, months have gone by and I was getting tired of moving it from place to place at home. Sew, I brought it to the shop and tossed it on the "to do" pile.
    While surfing Pinterest and drinking my morning coffee, I spotted the perfect idea. Remove the back and sleeves, trim with white bias tape use the remnant fabric for ties and ... Yes, I hacked it off of Pinterest.  Ever heard the saying..."there's nothing new under the sun".  
Here it is! I love it. Maybe Kohl's will hack me and make millions on this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment