Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hi my name is Kate and I'm a sew-aholic

Well, it must be done, I have sew much stuff in my head that I needed an outlet.

Sew, I said to myself, "Self" it's time to start a sewing blog, and in the same day I decided to do it,  two, count 'em two people told me to do it in the same hour. I'll take that as a sign.
Since the wonderful world of sewing is as big as the universe. I decide to call it "the beginners guide to sewing universe" like a tour guidebook. Full of stories and useful and hopefully not useless information. 

I have sew much to share with Absolute Beginners and they want information, No one seams too have the time or patience for Beginners. It truly takes, kindness, patience and time to spend when sharing with someone in order for them to understand the concept of sewing.

Sew, here we go....Welcome Stitchers to my first sewing blog. It's mainly for Absolute Beginners, but of course, all levels are welcome to contribute and share.  It use to be a lonely hobby, but not anymore, thanks to Etsy and Pinterest, and don't forget "Project Runway". Thanks to that show, it's reignited the love and desire for sewing. 

I've been teaching beginners regularly for the past 5 years and the common comment is "Sewing is a lot harder then I thought". That's the facts jack!
Sewing may be fun, but it takes practice to perfect.  Let's get Sewin'

No comments:

Post a Comment